9AM
10-11AM Open Gym

On-Ramp

7PM Mon, Wed, & Fri

New On-Ramp session starts 1st/3rd Monday of every month

Or by Appt.

Free Class!

Change your Life! 

Get started today! Complete the form in the above link to schedule your FREE Intro Session and learn the true definition of FITNESS!

Call Us Now

904-237-0896

BFCF Blog > This is Why...

I received the following email recently and thought everyone should see it. This is EXACTLY why you hear me stress getting to know the people around you at the gym. Without the help of all of you, I wouldn't have the opportunity to receive this gratitude. It is your continued support that has created our Family at BFCF.
The author stated that the email was not for posting or sharing, but I feel it's my obligation to let all of you know how much I appreciate your efforts. Keep it up. Please enjoy...

"For a while I have wanted to let you know how excited I am since I have committed to this workout and this lifestyle change. Of course, I’m still an early beginner (emphasis on early), but with every wod, I have felt like I’ve done something to surprise myself, or that I never thought I could do. Whether it’s lifting more weight than I thought I could, or lasting longer, or going farther, I have been so proud of myself with every step. This happened again yesterday…I felt so good about my performance and felt an improvement (small, but it was there)! I’m so pumped to see / feel these results! In each wod, I can think of at least one (and usually many) experienced persons in the class that helped motivate me to do something I thought I couldn’t do, cheer me on when I thought I was dying, or teach me something new. Even though I’m using less weight, or moving a little slower, no one in there reminds me of that or makes me feel bad for it. Just the opposite – everyone is so positive and supportive. That is something I never thought I’d see in a gym or a workout, and I LOVE that part of it. I’ve never looked forward to working out, but now, I’m excited (with a tiny dose of scared) every time I walk in for a wod. You, Kara, and the rest of the “regulars” up there have created this awesome community and I’m so thankful to be a part of it.

I’m looking forward to continuing my progress and reaching new milestones every time I walk in those doors. I have a feeling it will include bugging you and the other experts up there with all of my little questions about what to do and how to do it right. So basically, I wrote all that to say, thanks to you and everyone at BlackFin for all that you do!"

--Thanks again! - Marc

February 1, 2013 | Registered CommenterMarc Hoffmann

Simply Awesome.

February 6, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterErnie

I love these stories!! I love these people!!

February 7, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterKara

Blackfin is like a second family. I love it!

February 7, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterDebbie

I totally agree. BFCF is awesome. I've been away for a few weeks due to school stuff and I can honestly say i've missed the box.

February 7, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterJon

This really is awesome. And I feel the same way about loving to work out and can't wait to get to the gym. I try to make it every chance I get and take advantage of the time I am there for. Wish I could be there more often but I'll see you guys soon.

February 7, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterBen

I could not agree more with that entire post.

February 7, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterDrew