9AM
10-11AM Open Gym

On-Ramp

7PM Mon, Wed, & Fri

New On-Ramp session starts 1st/3rd Monday of every month

Or by Appt.

Free Class!

Change your Life! 

Get started today! Complete the form in the above link to schedule your FREE Intro Session and learn the true definition of FITNESS!

Call Us Now

904-237-0896

BFCF Blog > My crossfit family

Just wanted to post something on my mind. Most of you know that I've been going through some unknown health issues and have been struggling. It's been so hard not coming to the box and being able to wod. I truly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers for me. I just wanted to say that crossfit has meant so much more than a workout to get strong or lose weight. It has created a mental toughness that sometimes you'll need somewhere in your life when things just don't go your way. Don't get me wrong I have weak days and about to lose it but right now I feel strong with my faith and my mind set that I will get through this. Just think of all the blessings you have and be appreciative of the ability to do the small things we all take for granted. I'm saying this because I now see so many things I've taken for granted and expected them. Now I'm hoping to keep my ability to do them. I hope this motivates some of you and for others hopefully it makes you think a little differently on your day to day complaints. I hope to get right soon and start killing some wods! Just remember when that wod you hate and complain about I'm hoping and praying I can be there to do that! I will keep you all posted as soon as I now wth is going on with me. I appreciate and know all of you has got my back! Words can't describe what that means to me on a time like this! So get your mind right enjoy life and start pushing through your mental walls to get stronger to handle what life throws at you! So I guess go kill some wods and push yourself to a new level and enjoy the small things! One of my favorite saying this too shall pass! Love you all! J

February 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJason Nolan